CCWA will be closed on Wednesday, June 19 in observance of the Juneteenth holiday. We will resume normal business hours on Thursday, June 20. If you have a water, sewer or stormwater emergency, please call us at 770-960-5200.

Translate: English Spanish Vietnamese

Request to Film on Clayton County Water Authority Property

Clayton County Water Authority (CCWA) works with Film Clayton to offer the use of its property for film production. Any production companies interested in shooting on CCWA property must first register with Film Clayton at

Once you have registered with Film Clayton, contact CCWA Communications & Community Relations Manager Suzanne Brown at or 770.960.6972 to discuss possible location details and determine the fee(s).

Documentation Needed to Apply for Filming 

Once location(s), dates and fees have been determined, a completed CCWA Hold Harmless Agreement, Production Agreement and Certificate of Insurance will need to be submitted.