Start/Stop Business Service
*Customer Service Enhancements Coming Soon*
This information is for new multi-family (apartments, mobile homes, hotels and motels), commerical, industrial and government accounts.
- New Service connections are scheduled for the next business day.
- When you apply for new service, a work order is processed to connect your service on the next business day.
- It will take 1-3 business days to process any New Service Agreements that are faxed to Customer Service.
- New Service connections are not available on weekends or holidays.
- Please note that New Service Deposits paid in person must be paid using cash, check or money order. Debit and credit cards are accepted over the telephone using our third party payment processor Speedpay, an ACI Worldwide company, by contacting Customer Service.
The following documents are required, along with the appropriate deposit, when applying for new service:
- Picture identification
- For property owners, proof of ownership
- For a renter/lessee, proof of rental/lease agreement
- Social Security numbers for everyone whose name appears on proof of ownership or rental/lease agreements
New service deposits paid in person must be paid using cash, check or money order. If you are setting up new service remotely (via fax or email), you may use a debit or credit card. Our third party payment processor Speedpay will charge $1.25 for using a debit or credit card.
Apartments, mobile home, hotel, motel, etc. that are master metered.
Deposit is two times (2x) the average monthly bill or 4,000 x number of units.
Multi-Family deposits are refunded when account is closed.
Commercial, industrial, government, etc.
|Meter Size||Water Deposit||Sewer Deposit|
Non-Residential Customer deposits are refundable upon 24 months of continuous timely payment history. If the account becomes dilenquent, another deposit will be required to be reinstated.
New Service Packets
Commercial customers must agree to the terms and conditions of the service agreement with the Clayton County Water Authority prior to the establishment of water service. Anyone setting up new service remotely (via fax, email or telephone), may pay the deposit using a debit or credit card. Our third party payment processor Speedpay will charge $1.25 for using a debit or credit card.
Apply for Service in Person:
1600 Battle Creek Road
Morrow, GA 30260
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Forest Park Office
526 Forest Parkway, Suite A
Forest Park, GA 30297
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Apply for Service by Fax:
If you are applying for new service via fax, please return the completed New Service Packet.
Apply for Service by Email:
Please Note: It will take 1-3 business days to process any New Service Requests that are faxed or emailed to Customer Service.
If you have any questions regarding New Service, please call 770.960.5200.