Clayton County Water Authority celebrates National Drinking Water Week every May. This year’s Open House will take place on Saturday, May 21, 2022 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at our Hicks Water Production Plant at 1693Freeman Road in Jonesboro.
Meet CCWA’s Water Quality Lab Staff & Tap on The Go Team
These teams look forward to speaking to customers every year at our HQ Lobby to share information about the tests our Water Quality Lab perform throughout the year and provide free samples of Clayton County’s own ice, cold tap water.
We open the doors of our Terry R. Hicks Water Production Facility on a Saturday every May. Visitors join CCWA water professionals as we take you behind the tap to show you how we produce high-quality drinking water and test water quality.
- Tour are offered every 30 minutes
- Learn about our recreation areas and Newman Wetlands Center
- Learn how to read your water meter
- Take a spin of CCWA’s prize wheel
- Meet our Tap on the Go team
- Enjoy refreshing ice cold, water and other refreshments