Clayton County Water Authority celebrates National Drinking Water Week every May. This year’s theme, ‘Protect the SOURCE,’ is the perfect reminder that we need to do our part to protect our water supply.
Meet CCWA’s Water Quality Labb Staff & Tap on The Go Team
HQ Lobby at 1600 Battle Creek Road in Morrow
May 6, 8 & 9 – 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Terry R. Hicks Water Production Facility
1693 Freeman Road in Jonesboro
May 18 – 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
In celebration of National Drinking Water Week every May, we open the doors of our Terry R. Hicks Water Production Facility. Join CCWA water professionals as we take you behind the tap to show you how we produce high-quality drinking water and test water quality.
- Tour are offered every 30 minutes
- Learn about our recreation areas and Newman Wetlands Center
- Learn how to read your water meter
- Take a spin of CCWA’s prize wheel
- Meet our Tap on the Go team
- Enjoy refreshing ice cold, water and other refreshments