Customer Service

Why can’t I just be billed for water service only and not water and sewer service?

The type of service received from CCWA is determined by whether your home is on a septic system or the county’s water/sewer system. If your home is on a septic system, then CCWA supplies your residence or business with “water only”. If your residence or business is connected to the water/sewer system, then we provide both “water and sewer,” for which both services are billed.

« See all FAQ's in this category

« See all Frequently Asked Questions

Enjoy all the comforts
of home - while saving water, energy & money.


Visit our
Wetlands Center

Learn more about the importance of protecting wetlands environments.