Sewer Maintenance

Who do I call if I have sewer/debris coming up in my bath tub, floor drain, sink, washer drain or toilet?

Call Clayton County Water Authority (CCWA) immediately at 770-961-2130. If you call Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. press 2 to reach our Call Center so we can dispatch a CCWA representative to the property to check the main sewer line to determine if there is a problem on CCWA’s side of the system.If the problem occurs after hours, call 770-961-2130.

« See all FAQ's in this category

« See all Frequently Asked Questions

Enjoy all the comforts
of home - while saving water, energy & money.


Visit our
Wetlands Center

Learn more about the importance of protecting wetlands environments.