Sewer Maintenance

I have sewer coming up in my yard from underground, a nearby manhole or cleanout (which is the plastic cap located near your house and/or at the street). What should I do?

Contact our Call Center at 770-961-2130 and a CCWA representative will be dispatched to your home to determine the cause of the problem.

« See all FAQ's in this category

« See all Frequently Asked Questions

Enjoy all the comforts
of home - while saving water, energy & money.


Visit our
Wetlands Center

Learn more about the importance of protecting wetlands environments.