Sewer Maintenance

I have a problem with my septic tank. Can CCWA help me?

CCWA is only responsible for the public sewer system. You will need to contact your plumber or the Clayton County Environmental Health Department at 678.610.7199.

« See all FAQ's in this category

« See all Frequently Asked Questions

Enjoy all the comforts
of home - while saving water, energy & money.


Visit our
Wetlands Center

Learn more about the importance of protecting wetlands environments.