Sewer Maintenance

Can CCWA come out and locate my service line (4-6 inch lateral)?

CCWA can only locate where the service ties into our main trunk line, which is usually in the street. Sometimes the main trunk line is in the front or back yard. To have the CCWA Sewer Lateral located, contact our Call Center at 770-961-2130. A CCWA representative will attempt to mark our Sewer Lateral up to the edge of the Right of Way using currently available records. The locating of the customer’s Sewer Line from the edge of the Right of Way to your house or building cannot be performed by CCWA. You will need to have this performed by your plumber.

« See all FAQ's in this category

« See all Frequently Asked Questions

Enjoy all the comforts
of home - while saving water, energy & money.


Visit our
Wetlands Center

Learn more about the importance of protecting wetlands environments.