Sewer Maintenance

A plumber has just laid a new sewer line and I need CCWA to come out and inspect the connection (where the 4 inch line ties into CCWA’s 6 inch lateral). Who do I contact?

Contact our Call Center at 770.961.2130, and we will send a CCWA representative to the property. This CCWA inspection must take place prior to your plumber completing the physical connection to our lateral.

« See all FAQ's in this category

« See all Frequently Asked Questions

Enjoy all the comforts
of home - while saving water, energy & money.


Visit our
Wetlands Center

Learn more about the importance of protecting wetlands environments.